We will swiftly replace defective IT components using a next-day delivery service.
At State Drives, our commitment is to deliver top-quality new and refurbished IT equipment right to your doorstep, ensuring it arrives in impeccable condition. However, there may arise situations where you need to initiate a return for any reason.
When you reach out to us with an issue, we spring into action on the same business day, working diligently to resolve it swiftly. Our customers have the option to return the item within a 30-day window. After a thorough examination, we typically ship out the replacement within 24 hours, getting you back up and running in no time!
Returning a defective product is a hassle-free process at State Drives. You can directly contact our Returns Team at 1 (855) 433 8818 or via email at email@example.com.
Below are some guidelines to follow when sending your package
- Ensure the RMA number is clearly visible on the front of the package; packages lacking an RMA will be declined and returned to the sender.
- Use an appropriately sized shipping container for returning items; refrain from writing on or attaching shipping labels to the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Include a copy of the invoice as a packing slip within the package.
- All returns must reach us within ten days from the RMA date; returns will be automatically canceled after this period.
- Note that we do not provide multiple RMAs for the same order or product.
- Customers are responsible for charges related to any missing items in the return shipment.
- The item to be returned must be in its original packaging for acceptance.
- Choose a shipping company that provides a tracking number (e.g., UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL) and cover any associated insurance costs when shipping your item.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied to returns of non-defective items.
- No restocking fee will be charged if State Drives delivers the wrong product.
- When a customer returns a product due to it being faulty or dead on arrival, our engineer will inspect it for defects. If defects are found, a refund or replacement will be issued. However, the customer will be responsible for a 25% restocking fee if no defects are identified.
- A 50% restocking fee will be imposed upon return for new products with opened packaging.
- If a customer orders the wrong item or decides they no longer need it, a restocking fee of 25% or a minimum charge of $20 will be applied to the return.
- State Drives has the discretion to impose a 50% restocking fee under the following circumstances:
- The original packaging has been damaged or tampered with.
- The package’s contents are either absent or have been substituted.
- Several factors listed below could result in the denial of the replacement request:
- The product does not correspond to the description provided in the RMA form.
- The item has been altered or is physically harmed.